Frequently Asked Questions for Classic College Express
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is by credit card only. All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- An email confirmation is sent immediately after the ticket is purchased. Although the confirmation is not necessary to board the coach, all passengers must present a photo ID when boarding to match against the drivers manifest.
- A ticket can be transferred to another individual only if Classic receives an email notification 49 hours before departure indicating whom the ticket was transferred to. We will then re-adjust the drivers manifest list. The new passenger must bring photo ID to board the coach.
- Each passenger is allowed up to two suitcases or boxes. Each suitcase or box will not exceed 60 lbs in weight or 16 cubic ft.
- In the event Classic cancels the coach, Classic will issue a full refund and will send an email giving a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- Classic is not responsible for property damaged or left on the coach, any injuries sustained on or in connection with this trip or any damage and/or problems with parking of customers personal automobiles.
- There is no smoking or alcohol beverages permitted on the coaches.